Lee Ivey Anderson
- Office Sought:
- US House, GA
Campaign Finance$1,164,893 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 27, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Download all contributions to Lee Ivey Anderson Download all independent expenditures for or against Lee Ivey Anderson
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $1,164,893 #308 of 721 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $1,306,199 #285 of 721 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $0 #1147 of 721 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Democratic Congressional Campaign CmteOppose $509,948 House Majority PACOppose $492,434 Center ForwardOppose $310,430 Patriot Majority UsaOppose $213,657 Americans for Tax ReformSupport $130,000 National Republican Congressional CmteSupport $37,941 Right to LifeSupport $3,879 National Right To Life Victory FundSupport $1,940 Independent Women's VoiceSupport $1,681 60 Plus AssnSupport $1,057
Donor Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals