- Office Held:
- US House, OR
- Office Sought:
- US House, OR
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Kurt Schrader
Campaign Finance$1,793,487 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $1,793,487 #145 of 713 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $1,914,023 #143 of 713 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $8,217 #471 of 713 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending National Republican Congressional CmteOppose $746,729 Credit Union National AssnSupport $156,320 Americans For Limited GovernmentOppose $23,763 Revere AmericaOppose $1,195 NARAL Pro-Choice AmericaSupport $138 National Abortion Rights Action LeagueSupport $138
Donor Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event Sept. 11, 2014
- Breakfast at Hotel George
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $12,100,000 Readiness Center 2010 $4,841,000 Wood Utilization, AK, ID, LA, ME, MI, MN, MS, NC, OR, TN, WVRequested by
- Roger Wicker (R-MS),
- Richard Burr (R-NC),
- David Wu (D-OR),
- Ron Wyden (D-OR),
- David Price (D-NC),
- Mike Michaud (D-ME),
- Peter DeFazio (D-OR),
- Brad Miller (D-NC),
- Kurt Schrader (D-OR),
- Mike Crapo (R-ID),
- G. K. Butterfield (D-NC),
- Olympia J. Snowe (R-ME),
- Thad Cochran (R-MS),
- Carl Levin (D-MI),
- Gregg Harper (R-MS),
- Robert C. Byrd (D-WV),
- Mary L. Landrieu (D-LA),
- James E. Risch (R-ID),
- Susan Collins (R-ME),
- Amy Klobuchar (D-MN),
- Deborah Ann Stabenow (D-MI),
- James L. Oberstar (D-MN),
- and Michael Rogers (R-MI)
2010 $3,840,000 Portland State University (Blumenauer, Oregon State University (Blumenauer, and University of Oregon (Blumenauer: ONAMI Nanoelectronics, Nanometrology and Nanobiotechnology Initiative 2010 $3,520,000 Portland State University (Blumenauer, Oregon State University (Blumenauer, and University of Oregon (Blumenauer: ONAMI Safer Nanomaterials and Nanomanufacturing 2010 $2,500,000 Portland State University (Blumenauer, Oregon State University (Blumenauer, and University of Oregon (Blumenauer: ONAMI Miniaturized Tactical Energy Systems Development 2010 $2,000,000 Manufacturing 21 Coalition: Northwest Manufacturing Initiative 2010 $1,920,000 Columbia Power Technologies, LLC: Permanent Magnet Generator-Wave Energy Buoy 2010 $1,226,000 Camp Withycombe Infrastructure (Storm Sewer) 2010 $1,000,000 I-5 Columbia River Crossing, OR 2010 $994,000 Endophyte Research, Booneville, AR