- Office Held:
- US Senate, NY
- Office Sought:
- US Senate, NY
Kirsten Elizabeth Rutnik Gillibrand ( /ˈkɪərstən ˈdʒɪlɪbrænd/, KEER-stən JIL-ə-brand; born December 9, 1966) is the junior United States Senator from New York and a member of the Democratic Party. Prior to being appointed to the Senate by New York Governor David Paterson in 2009, she was elected twice to the House of Representatives, representing New York's 20th congressional district.
Campaign Finance$15,568,185 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event April 22, 2014
- Luncheon Discussion at Home of Jennifer Blakely
- Hosted by:
- David Drummond, Susie Tompkins Buell, Nonie Greene, Amy Rao, Jennifer Blakely, Nina Blackwell, Fran Godispoti, Naomi Fine, Bill Hinman, Susan Hyatt, Kathy Levinson, Camilla Olson, Michael Stern