- Office Sought:
- US House, ND
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Kevin Cramer
CRAMER, Kevin, a Representative from North Dakota; born in Rolla, Rolette County, N. Dak., January 21, 1961; graduated from Kindred High School, Kindred, N. Dak., 1979; B.A., Concordia College, Moorhead, Minn., 1983; M.A., University of Mary, Bismarck, N. Dak., 2003; chairman, North Dakota Republican Party, 1991-1993; North Dakota state tourism director, 1993-1997; unsuccessful candidate for United States House of Representatives in 1996; North Dakota state economic development and finance director, 1997-2000; unsuccessful candidate for United States House of Representatives in 1998; appointed North Dakota public service commissioner, 2003, and elected in 2004 (2003-2012); elected as a Republican to the One Hundred Thirteenth Congress (January 3, 2013-present).
Campaign Finance$1,310,479 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Download all contributions to Kevin Cramer Download all independent expenditures for or against Kevin Cramer
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $1,310,479 #260 of 721 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $1,291,733 #249 of 721 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $33,746 #355 of 721 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Club for GrowthSupport $59,304 Club For Growth ActionSupport $55,198 Common Sense IssuesSupport $47,735 Freedomworks For AmericaSupport $19,430 Brighter Future FundSupport $14,800 National Right To Life Victory FundSupport $6,578 Right to LifeSupport $4,013
Donor Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Bundled Lobbyist ContributionsLobbyists and lobbying firms that raised money from multiple donors on behalf of the politician. Contributions from the lobbyist or firm itself are not included.
Bundler Amount Club For Growth $41,463
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event Aug. 15, 2014
- Fundraiser at TBD