- Latest Office Held:
- US House, CA
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, CA
Kenneth Stanton "Ken" Calvert (born June 8, 1953) is the U.S. Representative for California's 44th congressional district, and previously the 43rd, serving since 2003. He is a member of the Republican Party. The district is part of the Inland Empire and south Orange County areas of Southern California.
Campaign Finance$9,277,209 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $9,800,000 Small Arms Firing Range 2010 $5,800,000 Naval Surface Warfare Center, Corona Division: Measurement Standards Research and Development 2010 $5,000,000 Perris Valley Line, CA 2009 $5,000,000 Inland Empire Regional Water Recycling Project 2010 $4,800,000 University of California Riverside: 3-D Electronics and Power 2010 $4,000,000 University of California - Riverside, Riverside, CA for facilities and equipment 2009 $3,349,000 Murrieta Creek, CA 2008 $3,200,000 Naval Surface Warfare Center Corona Division: Standards Development -- Advanced Measurement Standards Development 2009 $2,871,000 Upper Newport Bay, CA 2009 $2,800,000 U.S. Navy Metrology and Calibration (METCAL)