- Office Held:
- US House, CA
- Office Sought:
- US House, CA
Kenneth Stanton "Ken" Calvert (born June 8, 1953) is the U.S. Representative for California's 44th congressional district, and previously the 43rd, serving since 2003. He is a member of the Republican Party. The district is part of the Inland Empire and south Orange County areas of Southern California.
Campaign Finance$1,637,651 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $1,637,651 #186 of 713 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $1,540,253 #200 of 713 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $174,795 #198 of 713 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending National Assn of RealtorsSupport $606,236 Right to LifeSupport $2,512
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event March 19, 2014
- Intimate Luncheon at The Mission Inn Hotel
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $9,800,000 Small Arms Firing Range 2010 $5,800,000 Naval Surface Warfare Center, Corona Division: Measurement Standards Research and Development 2010 $5,000,000 Perris Valley Line, CA 2010 $4,800,000 University of California Riverside: 3-D Electronics and Power 2010 $4,000,000 University of California - Riverside, Riverside, CA for facilities and equipment 2010 $2,000,000 University of California: Pierce's Disease, CA 2010 $1,920,000 Naval Surface Warfare Center, Corona Division: Fleet Readiness Data Assessment 2010 $1,890,000 Murrieta Creek, CA 2010 $1,440,000 Naval Surface Warfare Center, Corona Division: NSWC Corona Item Unique Identification Center 2010 $1,400,000 Riverside Transit Agency Bus Replacement Program, CA