- Office Sought:
- US Senate, CO
Kenneth R. "Ken" Buck (born February 16, 1959) is the District Attorney for Weld County, Colorado, and was the unsuccessful Republican challenger to Michael Bennet in the 2010 U.S. Senate race in Colorado.
Campaign Finance$4,949,262 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $4,949,262 #33 of 64 Senate candidates
- Total Spent:
- $4,895,277 #32 of 64 Senate candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $164,936 #32 of 64 Senate candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Democratic Senatorial Campaign CmteOppose $7,944,782 NEA Advocacy FundOppose $1,897,000 National Education AssnOppose $1,897,000 National Republican Senatorial CmteSupport $912,000 American CrossroadsSupport $838,162 Majority PACOppose $555,485 Senate Conservatives FundSupport $385,362 First Amendment AllianceSupport $166,121 Right to LifeSupport $91,844 Cooperative of American PhysiciansSupport $85,000
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals