Kay R. Hagan
- Latest Office Held:
- US Senate, NC
- Latest Office Sought:
- US Senate, NC
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Kay Hagan
Kay Ruthven Hagan (pronounced /ˈheɪɡən/; born May 26, 1953) is the junior United States Senator from North Carolina and a member of the Democratic Party. Before her election, she was a five-term member of the North Carolina Senate.
Campaign Finance$19,517,498 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event Oct. 20, 2014
- Reception & Dinner at Tavern
- Hosted by:
- Shervin Pishevar, Cindy Horn, Kate Capshaw, Steven Spielberg, Marilyn Katzenberg, Jeffrey Katzenberg, Jennifer Perry, Andy Spahn, Alan Horn, Michael Rapino, Jolene Rapino, Casey Wasserman, Laura Wasserman
Oct. 9, 2014
- 2014 Women of Valor Award Ceremony Fundraiser at Washington State Convention Center
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars