Kay Bailey Hutchison
- Office Held:
- US Senate, TX
- Office Sought:
- US Senate, TX
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Kay Bailey Hutchison
Campaign Finance$62,464 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $13,450,000 European NATO Joint Jet Pilot Training Operations Complex, Ph 1 2010 $12,594,000 Dallas Floodway Extension, Trinity River Project, TX 2010 $12,000,000 Consolidated Learning Center 2010 $10,125,000 National Domestic Preparedness Consortium: National Emergency Response and Rescue Training Center, Texas A&M University, TX 2010 $6,782,000 Central City, Fort Worth, Upper Trinity River Basin, TX 2010 $5,000,000 University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston (Hutchison) National Biodefense Training Center (Olson): National Biodefense Training Center 2010 $4,850,000 Texas Border Sheriffs Coalition, El Paso, TX: Operation Linebacker 2010 $4,800,000 Lsu A&M (Landrieu), Wright-Patterson Air Force Base (Hutchison), Competitive Program (Corker), and Tennessee State University (Alexander): Air Force Minority Leaders Program 2010 $3,600,000 University of North Texas: Institute for Science and Engineering Simulation/Aircraft Fatigue Modeling and Simulation 2010 $3,200,000 Texas Tech University: Compact Pulsed Power Initiative