- Office Held:
- US House, NY
- Office Sought:
- US House, NY
HOCHUL, Kathleen C., a Representative from New York; born in Buffalo, Erie County, N.Y, August 27, 1958; graduated from Hamburg High School, Hamburg, N.Y., 1976; B.A., Syracuse University, Syracuse, N.Y. , 1980; J.D., Catholic University, Washington, D.C., 1983; lawyer, private practice; aide to United States Representative John LaFalce of New York, 1984-1986; aide to United States Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan of New York, 1986-1988; deputy clerk, Erie County, N.Y., 2003-2007; clerk, Erie County, N.Y., 2007-2011; elected as a Democrat to the One Hundred Twelfth Congress, by special election to fill the vacancy caused by the resignation of United States Representative Christopher Lee (May 24, 2011-January 3, 2013); unsuccessful candidate for reelection to the One Hundred Thirteenth Congress in 2012.
Campaign Finance$3,103,480 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals