- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, PA
Kathleen Ann "Kathy" Dahlkemper (born December 10, 1957) is the former U.S. Representative for Pennsylvania's 3rd congressional district, serving from 2009 until 2011. She is a member of the Democratic Party.
Campaign Finance$2,595,255 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $3,407,000 Great Lakes Remedial Action Plans & Sediment Remediation, MI, IL, IN, MN, NY, OH, PA & WI 2010 $3,360,000 Metallurg Vanadium (Space), Dod (Paul), and Bear Metallurgical Corporation (Dahlkemper): Vanadium Safety Readiness 2010 $2,471,000 Great Lakes Fishery and Ecosystem Restoration, MI 2010 $2,400,000 LORD Corporation: OMNI Active Vibration Control System 2010 $1,400,000 Erie Mass Transit Authority consolidation and transit facility, PA 2010 $700,000 John Kanzius Cancer Research Foundation, Erie, PA for facilities and equipmentRequested by 2010 $500,000 Thiel College, Greenville, PA: Thiel College Community Police PartnershipRequested by 2010 $400,000 City of Warren, PA: City of Warren, PA, Capital improvements and streetscaping in downtown Warren, PA 2010 $372,000 Pennsylvania State University: Dairy Farm Profitability, PA 2010 $100,000 Hamot Medical Center, Erie, PA, for equipment