- Office Held:
- US House, MI
- Office Sought:
- US House, MI
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Justin Amash
AMASH, Justin, a Representative from Michigan; born in Grand Rapids, Kent County, Mich., April 18, 1980; graduated from Grand Rapids Christian High School, Grand Rapids, Mich.; A.B., University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Mich., 2002; J.D., University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Mich., 2005; lawyer, private practice; member of the Michigan state house of representatives, 2008-2010; elected as a Republican to the One Hundred Twelfth and to the succeeding Congress (January 3, 2011-present).
Campaign Finance$1,056,785 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals