- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, IL
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Judy Biggert
Judith Borg "Judy" Biggert (born August 15, 1937) is the U.S. Representative for Illinois's 13th congressional district, serving since 1999. She is a member of the Republican Party.
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Campaign Finance$8,708,404 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2008 $7,227,500 METRA, STAR Line, Northeastern IL 2008 $5,000,000 Defense Production Act Purchases -- Domestic Armstrong Titlnium Production 2010 $4,000,000 Argonne National Laboratory: Advanced Battery Materials and Manufacturing 2008 $2,560,000 Combat Vehicle and Automotive Advanced Technology -- Vehicle Maintenance and Prognostics System 2010 $2,000,000 Advanced Diamond Technologies, Inc.: MEMS Sensors for Real-Time Sensing of Weaponized Pathogens 2008 $2,000,000 Scot Incorporated: Items Less than $5M (Base Support) -- Joint Combined Aircrew Systems Tester (JCAST) 2010 $1,600,000 Chemring Scot, Inc.: Joint Aircrew Combined System Tester (JCAST)Requested by 2008 $1,600,000 Night Vision Technology -- Small Business Infrared Materials Manufacturing-Silicon Alternatives 2010 $1,500,000 Green Fuels DepotRequested by 2010 $1,000,000 Ogden Avenue Grade Separation, Aurora, IL