- Office Held:
- US House, NY
- Office Sought:
- US House, NY
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Joseph Crowley
Joseph Crowley (born March 16, 1962) is the U.S. Representative for New York's 7th congressional district, serving since 1999, and the Chairman of the New Democrat Coalition. He is a member of the Democratic Party.
Campaign Finance$2,015,122 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $2,015,122 #123 of 713 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $2,100,428 #113 of 713 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $934,051 #44 of 713 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Donor Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Bundled Lobbyist ContributionsLobbyists and lobbying firms that raised money from multiple donors on behalf of the politician. Contributions from the lobbyist or firm itself are not included.
Bundler Amount AT&T Inc $23,000
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event June 29, 2016
- 11th Annual NYC Weekend with Paul Simon at The New York Edition Hotel
- Hosted by:
- Paul Simon
June 22, 2016
- Reception at Fiola Ristoranta
June 15, 2016
- Reception at Cava Mezze Restaurant
April 28, 2016
- Breakfast at 8 E Street, SE
- Hosted by:
- Sam DePoy (ARDA-PAC), Kirk Freeman
March 16, 2016
- Sushi Shamrocks Fest at Diageo Townhouse
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars