- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, OK
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for John Sullivan
John A. Sullivan (born January 1, 1965) is the U.S. Representative for Oklahoma's 1st congressional district, serving since 2002. He is a member of the Republican Party. The district is based in Tulsa.
Campaign Finance$5,908,821 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2008 $29,144,000 McClellan-Kerr Arkansas River Navigation System 2008 $6,000,000 Advanced Precision Kill Weapon System (APKWS)Requested by
- Judd Gregg (R-NH),
- John Kerry (D-MA),
- Marty Meehan (D-MA),
- Robert Menendez (D-NJ),
- John Sullivan (R-OK),
- Dutch Ruppersberger (D-MD),
- Chris Dodd (D-CT),
- Barbara A. Mikulski (D-MD),
- James M. Inhofe (R-OK),
- Joe Lieberman (I-CT),
- Bill Pascrell, Jr. (D-NJ),
- John E. Sununu (R-NH),
- and Frank R. Lautenberg (D-NJ)
2008 $5,725,000 McClellan-Kerr Arkansas River Navigation System 2010 $5,000,000 GWACS Defense, Inc.: Ground Warfare Acoustical Combat Systems of Netted Sensors 2010 $2,400,000 Advanced Composites Group: Lightweight Composite Structure Development for Aerospace Vehicles 2009 $2,000,000 Ground Warfare Acoustical Combat System of Netted Sensors 2008 $2,000,000 L-3 Aeromet: Chemical and Biological Defense Program -- Airborne Infrared Surveillance (AIRS) 2010 $1,200,000 Westwood One: High Density Power Conversion and Distribution Equipment 2008 $1,200,000 Advanced Composites Group: Aviation Improvements -- Lightweight Composite Structure Development for Aerospace Vehicles 2010 $1,140,000 Global Safety Labs: Fire Suppression SystemRequested by