- Office Held:
- US House, CO
- Office Sought:
- US House, CO
Campaign Finance$1,779,803 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $5,000,000 National Domestic Preparedness Consortium: Surface Transportation Emergency Preparedness and Response Training 2010 $5,000,000 Arkansas Valley Conduit 2010 $4,000,000 Pueblo Economic Development Corporation (PEDCO): Vet-Biz Initiative for National Sustainment 2010 $3,000,000 Colorado State University: Geosciences/Atmospheric Research 2010 $2,400,000 University of Colorado at Colorado Springs: SupportNet for Frontline Providers 2010 $2,400,000 Weatherport/Alaska Structures: Deployable Joint Command and Control Shelter Upgrade Program 2010 $1,750,000 Mancos Project: Jackson Gulch Rehabilitation Project 2010 $1,000,000 Uncompahgre National Forest 2010 $750,000 US 40 Northwest Chipseal, CORequested by 2010 $700,000 Mercy Health Foundation, Durango, CD for facilities and equipment for a primary health clinic in La Plata County