John H. Adler
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, NJ
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for John H. Adler
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Campaign Finance$5,787,666 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $9,700,000 Base Civil Engineering Complex 2010 $7,900,000 Warfighter and Family Support Center 2010 $4,844,000 Barnegat Inlet to Little Egg Harbor Inlet, NJ 2010 $3,000,000 New Jersey Department of Military and Veterans Affairs: Re-establishing Ties: The Road from Warrior to the Community 2010 $1,600,000 Lockheed Martin MS2: Advanced Capability Build 12 and 14 2010 $1,600,000 L-3 Communications: Mobile Integrated Diagnostic and Data Analysis 2010 $1,200,000 Specialty Systems: Voyage Repair Team Tool Management 2010 $1,000,000 Dynamic Defense Materials: Portable Armored Wall System 2010 $800,000 Thermo Fisher Scientific (Tsongas, Markey), buyCastings.com (Ryan, Turner), Imtec (Cole), and SeaBox, Inc. (Andrews, Adler, Lance): Tactical Metal Fabrication System (TacFab) 2010 $700,000 Toms River Police Department, Toms River, NJ: Township-wide Wi Fi Mesh Canopy/ In-Car Video/ License Plate Recognition Project