- Latest Office Held:
- US House, OH
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, OH
John Andrew Boehner (pronounced /ˈbeɪnɚ/ BAY-nər)(born November 17, 1949) is the 61st and current Speaker of the United States House of Representatives. A member of the Republican Party, he is the U.S. Representative from Ohio's 8th congressional district, serving since 1991. The district includes several rural and suburban areas near Cincinnati and Dayton, and a small portion of Dayton itself.
Campaign Finance$39,302,019 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event Sept. 18, 2014
- 2014 Boehner Backyard BBQ at Half Street Fairgrounds
April 7, 2014
- Reception at Astra by Charlie Palmer
- Hosted by:
- John Catsimatidis, Sue Kelly, Edward Finch Cox, Patrick Durkin, Hon. John C. Whitehead, Wilbur Ross, Charlie Glazer, Shaesta Humayun, Charles Lefkowitz