- Latest Office Sought:
- US Senate, PA
Joseph A. "Joe" Sestak, Jr. (born December 12, 1951) is the former U.S. Representative for Pennsylvania's 7th congressional district, serving from 2007 until 2011, and was the unsuccessful 2010 Democratic nominee for the United States Senate from Pennsylvania.
Campaign Finance$14,269,214 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Bundled Lobbyist ContributionsLobbyists and lobbying firms that raised money from multiple donors on behalf of the politician. Contributions from the lobbyist or firm itself are not included.
Bundler Amount Council for a Livable World $52,123 League of Conservation Voters $33,704