- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, MI
Joseph "Joe" Knollenberg (born November 28, 1933) is a politician from the U.S. state of Michigan. From 1993 to 2009, he was a Republican member of the U.S. House of Representatives, representing Michigan's 9th congressional district.
Campaign Finance$12,076,691 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2009 $16,943,000 Barracks Replacement, Ph 1 2009 $4,275,000 Flight 93 National Memorial, Public Lands Transportation Needs, PA 2008 $4,239,000 US Property and Fiscal Office and Readiness Center Renovation 2009 $3,923,500 Suburban Mobility Authority for Regional Transit (SMART) Fleet Bus Maintenance and Engine Replacement, MI 2009 $3,200,000 Plug-In Hybrid Vehicle Electrification Program 2009 $3,200,000 National Oncogenomics and Molecular Imaging CenterRequested by 2008 $3,000,000 Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute: Medical Advanced Technology -- National Oncogenomics and Molecular Imaging Center 2008 $2,940,000 Housing Assistance Council, for nationwide capacity building, outreach, and training 2008 $2,800,000 Badenoch, LLC: Combat Vehicle and Automotive Technology -- Quick Reaction Advanced Tactical Vehicle Technology 2009 $2,500,000 Nanofabricated Bioartificial Kidney, Pancreas, and LiverRequested by