Joe Kennedy, III
- Latest Office Held:
- US House, MA
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, MA
KENNEDY, Joseph P. III, (son of Joseph Patrick Kennedy, II, great-nephew of Edward Moore Kennedy and John Fitzgerald Kennedy, and great-great-grandson of John Francis Fitzgerald, first cousin once removed of Patrick Joseph Kennedy), a Representative from Massachusetts; born in Brighton, Suffolk County, Mass., October 4, 1980; B.S., Stanford University, Stanford, Calif., 2003; J.D., Harvard University, Cambridge, Mass., 2009; United States Peace Corps, 2004-2006; research analyst; assistant district attorney, Middlesex (Mass.) county, 2011-2012; elected as a Democrat to the One Hundred Thirteenth Congress (January 3, 2013-present).
Campaign Finance$4,582,284 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
covers roughly through Q3 2013
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Bundled Lobbyist ContributionsLobbyists and lobbying firms that raised money from multiple donors on behalf of the politician. Contributions from the lobbyist or firm itself are not included.
Bundler Amount David Jones, Capitol Counsel $26,000
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event Oct. 7, 2013
- Fundraiser at Home of Olivier Sarkozy