- Office Held:
- US House, NV
- Office Sought:
- US House, NV
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Joe Heck
Joseph J. “Joe” Heck (born March 3, 1961) is the U.S. Representative for Nevada’s 3rd congressional district and is a member of the Republican Party. He is an osteopathic physician and former Nevada State Senator.
Campaign Finance$2,388,442 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $2,388,442 #80 of 728 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $2,346,654 #88 of 728 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $231,236 #175 of 728 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Democratic Congressional Campaign CmteOppose $2,211,236 House Majority PACOppose $363,833 Workers' VoiceOppose $84,522 Afl-CioOppose $84,522 Yg Network Inc.Support $10,467 Right to LifeSupport $4,293 National Right To Life Victory FundSupport $2,066 NARAL Pro-Choice AmericaOppose $1,320
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block