- Latest Office Held:
- US Senate, IN
- Latest Office Sought:
- US Senate, IN
Joseph Simon "Joe" Donnelly, Sr. (born September 29, 1955 ) is the U.S. Representative for Indiana's 2nd congressional district, serving since 2007. He is a member of the Democratic Party.
Campaign Finance$8,924,304 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2008 $4,900,000 Northern Indiana Commuter Transit District Recapitalization 2008 $4,000,000 Defense CS: Combat Vehicle and Automotive Advanced Technology -- Antiballistic Windshield Armor (AWA) 2009 $3,600,000 Antiballistic Windshield Armor 2008 $1,600,000 University of Notre Dame: Combat Vehicle and Automotive Technology -- Rapid Up-Armor Synthesis and Crashworthiness Design for Improved Soldier Survivability 2009 $1,235,000 Park Avenue and Marhland Avenue Intersection Improvement Project, Kokomo, INRequested by 2009 $1,200,000 Rapid Up-Armor Synthesis and Crashworthiness Design for Improved Soldier Surviv-ability 2008 $1,000,000 University of Notre Dame: Medical Technology -- Orthopedic Implant Design and Manufacturing for Traumatic Injuries 2009 $951,500 Transpo Bus Operations and Maintenance Center, South Bend (IN) 2008 $935,000 Michigan City Harbor, IndianaRequested by 2008 $771,000 Notre Dame Innovation Park (IN)