- Office Held:
- US House, IN
- Office Sought:
- US Senate, IN
Joseph Simon "Joe" Donnelly, Sr. (born September 29, 1955 ) is the U.S. Representative for Indiana's 2nd congressional district, serving since 2007. He is a member of the Democratic Party.
Campaign Finance$5,640,088 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $5,640,088 #11 of 1589 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $5,588,317 #16 of 1589 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $93,936 #312 of 1589 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending National Republican Senatorial CmteOppose $3,820,803 Crossroads GPSOppose $3,327,341 Club for GrowthOppose $1,990,725 Club For Growth ActionOppose $1,990,593 American CrossroadsOppose $1,386,787 Freedomworks For AmericaOppose $743,573 Senate Conservatives ActionOppose $504,980 Majority PACSupport $136,080 Reinventing A New Direction - RANDPACOppose $100,000 Susan B Anthony ListOppose $52,498
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event March 18, 2014
- Breakfast at
- Hosted by:
- Cheryle Jackson, Susan Axelrod, Mark Doyle, Mike Axelrod, Alberto Rojas, Joe Wagner