- Latest Office Held:
- US Senate, KS
- Latest Office Sought:
- US Senate, KS
Jerry Moran (born May 29, 1954) is the junior U.S. Senator from Kansas, serving since 2011. A member of the Republican Party and Senate Tea Party Caucus, he previously served as a member of the U.S. House of Representatives, representing Kansas's 1st congressional district from 1997 to 2011.
Campaign Finance$8,516,701 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event Aug. 17, 2013
- Weekend Getaway with Sens. Barrasso, Boozman and Crapo at The Broadmoor
April 24, 2013
- Dinner at The Fluor Townhouse
- Hosted by:
- Smitty Davis, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld Civic Action Committee, Bill Paxon, Geoff Verhoff, John Sununu
March 20, 2013
- 17th Annual National Ag Day Breakfast at Charlie Palmer Steak
Feb. 13, 2013
- Burgers and Shakes Event at National Republican Senatorial Committee
Dec. 9, 2012
- Washington Redskins vs. Baltimore Ravens Game at Fed Ex Field