- Latest Office Held:
- US House, CA
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, CA
Campaign Finance$7,523,879 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2009 $10,000,000 Center for Innovative Geospatial Technology 2009 $9,760,000 Lifelong Learning Center Ph 1 2010 $7,200,000 Magneto Inductive USA: Magneto Inductive Remote Activation Munitions System (MI-RAMS) M156/M39 Kits and M40 Receivers 2010 $7,000,000 Esri: Improving Support to the Warfighter 2010 $6,000,000 Loma Linda University Medical Center: Synchrotron-Based Scanning Research Neuroscience and Proton Institute 2009 $5,000,000 Synchrotron-based Scanning Research Neuroscience and Proton Institute 2008 $5,000,000 Loma Linda University Medical Center: Medical Technology -- Synchrotron-Based Scanning Research 2008 $5,000,000 Environmental Systems Research Institute: N/A -- Center for Innovative Geospatial Technology 2010 $4,800,000 Advatech Pacific Inc.: Integrated Propulsion Analysis and Spacecraft Engineering Tools (IPAT/ISET) 2010 $4,800,000 Trident Systems: Advanced Technologies Sensors and Payloads/Unattended SIGINT Node