- Office Sought:
- Governor, CA
Edmund Gerald "Jerry" Brown, Jr. (born April 7, 1938) is an American politician, and the 39th and current Governor of the state of California. He previously served as Attorney General of California, Mayor of Oakland and two terms as the state's 34th Governor, from 1975 to 1983. He is the son of Pat Brown, the 32nd Governor of California (1959–1967).
Campaign Finance$28,473,312 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals