- Office Held:
- US House, NY
- Office Sought:
- US House, NY
Jerrold Lewis "Jerry" Nadler (born June 13, 1947) is the U.S. Representative for New York's 8th congressional district, serving since 1992. He is a member of the Democratic Party.
Campaign Finance$1,301,317 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $1,301,317 #263 of 713 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $1,509,082 #203 of 713 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $800,929 #59 of 713 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Donor Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event April 15, 2015
- Breakfast at Association of American Railroads
- Hosted by:
- American Association of Railroads
April 6, 2015
- Reception at Home of Mitch Draizin & Phillipe Brugere-Trelat
- Hosted by:
- Mitch Draizin, Phillipe Brugere-Trelat
Feb. 7, 2015
- Fundraiser at SoHo House
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars