- Office Held:
- US House, FL
- Office Sought:
- US House, FL
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Jeff Miller
Jefferson B. "Jeff" Miller (born June 27, 1959) is the U.S. Representative for Florida's 1st congressional district, serving since 2001. He is a member of the Republican Party. The district includes all of Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa, Walton, Holmes, and Washington Counties.
Campaign Finance$567,898 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $567,898 #495 of 713 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $556,853 #496 of 713 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $18,623 #403 of 713 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $9,400,000 Flight Test Operations Facility (413 FLTS) 2010 $2,400,000 ProLogic Inc: Gulf Range Mobile Instrumentation Capability 2010 $2,400,000 Boeing Co: Joint Gulf Range Complex Test and Training 2010 $2,000,000 Eglin Air Force Base: Eglin AFB Range Operations Control Center 2010 $1,000,000 Escambia County, Pensacola, a: Escambia Emergency Radio Infrastructure Replacement 2010 $800,000 DRS Technologies: Intelligence Broadcast Receiver for AFSOC MC-130 2010 $750,000 Adaptive Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) Technology for Infrastructure Protection 2010 $650,000 University of West Florida, Pensacola, FL, for education programs for veterans 2010 $500,000 U.S. Highway 90 Capacity Improvement, FL 2010 $500,000 Peter Prince Airport, Santa Rosa County, runway hold bays construction, FL