- Latest Office Held:
- US House, FL
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, FL
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Jeff Miller
Jefferson B. "Jeff" Miller (born June 27, 1959) is the U.S. Representative for Florida's 1st congressional district, serving since 2001. He is a member of the Republican Party. The district includes all of Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa, Walton, Holmes, and Washington Counties.
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Campaign Finance$3,500,483 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $9,400,000 Flight Test Operations Facility (413 FLTS) 2009 $4,400,000 Large Aircraft Infrared Countermeasures for AFSOC AC/MC-130 Aircraft 2008 $3,140,000 Fire Station, Corry Station 2009 $2,800,000 FPS-16 Radar Mobilization Upgrade 2010 $2,400,000 Boeing Co: Joint Gulf Range Complex Test and Training 2010 $2,400,000 ProLogic Inc: Gulf Range Mobile Instrumentation Capability 2010 $2,000,000 Eglin Air Force Base: Eglin AFB Range Operations Control Center 2009 $2,000,000 Moving Target Strike 2008 $2,000,000 Florida Institue for Human Cognition: Computer and Software Technology -- Biologically Inspired Security Infrastructure for Tactical Environments 2008 $1,600,000 General Atomics Alpha Data Corporation: Advanced Aerospace Sensors -- Moving Target Strike