- Office Held:
- US House, AZ
- Office Sought:
- US Senate, AZ
Jeffrey Lane "Jeff" Flake (born December 31, 1962) is the U.S. Representative for Arizona's 6th congressional district, serving since 2001. He is a member of the Republican Party.
Campaign Finance$8,980,584 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $8,980,584 #7 of 721 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $9,557,420 #7 of 721 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $95,995 #310 of 721 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Democratic Senatorial Campaign CmteOppose $3,111,947 Senate Majority PACOppose $2,066,597 Majority PACOppose $2,066,597 American Fedn of St/Cnty/Munic EmployeesOppose $1,199,534 Freedomworks For AmericaSupport $1,058,059 FreedomWorksSupport $1,058,059 Club for GrowthSupport $626,319 Club For Growth ActionSupport $554,825 VoteVets.orgOppose $355,631 Ending Spending FundSupport $275,572
Donor Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event Oct. 18, 2014
- Sent a Local! Dinner in Arizona with Sen. Flake at El Chorro
Oct. 17, 2014
- 2nd Annual Fun in the Sun Weekend at Royal Palms Resort & Spa
Sept. 16, 2014
- Cold Stone Creamery Reception Honoring Senator Jeff Flake at 419 New Jersey Avenue SE
Aug. 21, 2014
- Washington Nationals vs. Arizona Diamondbacks at Nationals Park
- Hosted by:
- Beth Jafari, Glen Chambers, Rob Lehman, Chris Gahan, Todd Novascone, Doug Schwartz, Steven Voeller, Mac Abrams