- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, PA
- Lobbying Activity
- See also: Lobbyist profile for Jason Altmire
Jason Altmire (born March 7, 1968) is the U.S. Representative for Pennsylvania's 4th congressional district, serving since 2007. He is a member of the Democratic Party.
Campaign Finance$7,328,354 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2009 $5,200,000 Domestic Production of Transparent Polycrystalline Laser Gain Materials 2009 $4,015,000 Upper Ohio Navigation Study, PA 2008 $2,460,000 Upper Ohio Navigation Study 2010 $2,000,000 South Carolina Research Authority (Brown, Rogers, Wilson) Co-Expreise (Altimire): Highly Integrated Production for Expediting Reset 2010 $1,600,000 Converteam, Inc.: Integrated Power System Power Dense Harmonic Filter Design 2010 $1,600,000 ProcessProxy Corporation: Medical Bio-Surveillance and Efficiency Program 2008 $1,600,000 PPG Industries: Materials -- Chrome Free Environmentally Friendly Corrosion Protection for Aircraft 2008 $1,600,000 Curtiss-Wright Corporation Electro-Mechanical Division (EMD): Force Protection Advanced Technology -- Direct Motor Driven Waterjet 2008 $1,360,000 eV Products: Weapons and Munitions Technology -- CZT-Based Liquid Explosives Detection Systems 2010 $1,255,000 Upper Ohio Navigation System Study, PA