Janice K. Hahn
- Office Held:
- US House, CA
- Office Sought:
- US House, CA
HAHN, Janice, a Representative from California; born in Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, Calif., on March 30, 1952; B.S., Abilene Christian University, Abilene, Tex., 1974; teacher; businesswoman; unsuccessful candidate for election to the Los Angeles, Calif., city council in 1993; member, Los Angeles, Calif., city charter reform commission, 1997-1999; unsuccessful candidate for election to the One Hundred Sixth Congress in 1998; member of the Los Angeles, Calif., city council, 2001-2011; unsuccessful candidate for lieutenant governor of California in 2010; elected as a Democrat to the One Hundred Twelfth Congress by special election to fill the vacancy caused by the resignation of United States Representative Jane Harman and reelected to the succeeding Congress (July 12, 2011-present).
Campaign Finance$2,502,900 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Download all contributions to Janice K. Hahn Download all independent expenditures for or against Janice K. Hahn
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $2,502,900 #71 of 721 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $2,483,980 #73 of 721 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $37,919 #350 of 721 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Cooperative Of American Physicians Ie CommitteeSupport $102,184 Cooperative of American PhysiciansSupport $102,184 National Republican Trust PACOppose $2,500 Democratic Party of CaliforniaSupport $1,270
Donor Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals