- Office Sought:
- US House, NY
Campaign Finance$3,299,017 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's June 30, 2011 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending House Majority PACOppose $371,252 Communications Workers Of America Working VoicesOppose $144,500 Communications Workers of AmericaOppose $144,500 Democratic Congressional Campaign CmteOppose $133,375 Right to LifeSupport $22,046 American Action NetworkSupport $17,589 Independent Women's VoiceSupport $14,250 National Organization For MarriageSupport $5,778 New York State Conservative PartySupport $4,720 American Conservative UnionSupport $3,700
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q3 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block