James W. Morefield
- Latest Office Sought:
- State Lower Chamber, VA
Will Morefield (born January 10, 1984, in Tazewell, Virginia) is an American politician of the Republican Party. Morefield was elected to the Virginia House of Delegates on November 3, 2009, defeating incumbent Dan Bowling. Morefield was sworn in to office on January 13, 2010, when the Virginia General Assembly convened. Morefield is a graduate of Midwestern State University in Wichita Falls, TX, where he served two consecutive terms as student body president and as member of the Board of Regents. Morefield currently serves on the House Committees of Science and Technology - Counties, Cities, and Towns - Militia, Police, and Public Safety. Delegate Morefield also serves on the Coal and Energy Commission.
Campaign Finance$351,220 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals