James B. Renacci
- Office Sought:
- US House, OH
RENACCI, Jim, a Representative from Ohio; born in Monongahela, Washington County, Pa., December 3, 1958; graduated from Ringgold High School, Monongahela, Pa., 1976; B.S., Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, Pa., 1980; business owner; Wadsworth, Ohio, board of zoning appeals, 1994-1995; president, Wadsworth city council, 1999-2003; mayor, Wadsworth, Ohio, 2004-2008; elected as a Republican to the One Hundred Twelfth and to the succeeding Congress (January 3, 2011-present).
Campaign Finance$2,452,460 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Download all contributions to James B. Renacci Download all independent expenditures for or against James B. Renacci
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $2,452,460 #70 of 713 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $2,403,263 #83 of 713 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $49,997 #305 of 713 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Democratic Congressional Campaign CmteOppose $1,449,104 American Fedn of St/Cnty/Munic EmployeesOppose $834,346 Service Employees International UnionOppose $502,787 The American WorkerOppose $51,000 National Fedn of Independent BusinessSupport $40,764 VoteVets.orgOppose $24,700 Rightchange.com Inc (527 Political Org)Support $4,925 Right to LifeSupport $4,672 American Majority ActionSupport $3,396 Americans United 4 Life ActionSupport $1,480
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q3 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals