- Latest Office Held:
- US House, GA
- Latest Office Sought:
- US Senate, GA
Campaign Finance$9,183,526 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2008 $9,000,000 Troop Dorms 2010 $8,967,000 Readiness Center 2008 $7,500,000 Commercial Access Gate 2008 $6,319,000 Tybee Island 2009 $6,130,000 Add to limited Area Reaction Force Facility 2010 $4,000,000 Meggitt Training Systems: Combat Skills Marksmanship Trainer 2010 $4,000,000 Georgia Air National Guard - Savannah Combat Readiness Training Center: Joint Threat EmittersRequested by 2009 $4,000,000 Combat Skills Marksmanship Trainer for the Army National Guard 2009 $4,000,000 Range Element Network Enterprise Technology (RE-NET) 2009 $4,000,000 TranSim Driver's Training at Fort StewartRequested by