- Latest Office Held:
- US House, FL
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, FL
Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (also known as Ileana Ros; born Ileana Ros y Adato July 15, 1952) is a Cuban born American politician and former teacher. Since 1989, she has been a Republican member of the United States House of Representatives, representing Florida's 18th congressional district.
Campaign Finance$11,374,304 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2009 $10,043,000 Miami River, FL 2008 $5,700,000 Miami River 2009 $4,800,000 Modernization/Restoration of Naval Air Station Key West Facilities and InfrastructureRequested by 2009 $4,019,000 Intracoastal Waterway, Jacksonville to Miami, FL 2008 $3,800,000 Intracoastal Waterway (IWW), Jacksonville to Miami, Florida. 2010 $3,600,000 Stidd Systems: Transformer Technology for Combat Submersibles 2010 $2,400,000 University of Miami: Center for Ophthalmic Innovation 2009 $2,400,000 Center for Ophthalmic Innovation (Note: Department of Defense Military Health System Enhancement) 2008 $2,400,000 Florida International University: Environmental Quality Technology -- Western Hemisphere Information Exchange Program (WHIX) 2008 $2,400,000 Naval Air Station, Key West: Facilities sustainment, restoration and modernization -- Modernization/Restoration of Naval Air station Key West Facilities and InfrastructureRequested by