- Latest Office Sought:
- State Upper Chamber, MA
Anthony Petruccelli (born October 2, 1972) is the Massachusetts state senator for the First Suffolk and Middlesex district, which includes his neighborhood of East Boston and parts of Revere, Winthrop, and Cambridge. He is a Democrat who has served since 2007. Prior to serving in the Senate, he was a state representative from 1999 to 2007.
Campaign Finance$795,418 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block