Jennifer L. McClellan
- Office Sought:
- State Lower Chamber, VA
Jennifer L. "Jenn" McClellan (born December 28, 1972) is an American politician of the Democratic Party. Since 2006 she has been a member of the Virginia House of Delegates. She represents the 71st district, made up of parts of the city of Richmond and Henrico County. As a vice chair of the Democratic Party of Virginia, she is the highest ranking party officer of the gender opposite the party chair, and therefore automatically a member of the Democratic National Committee. As a DNC member, she was a superdelegate to the 2008 Democratic National Convention.
Campaign Finance$100,468 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals