- Latest Office Sought:
- State Lower Chamber, CA
Michael "Mike" F. Eng (Chinese name: 伍國慶, Pinyin: Wǔ Guóqìng; Jyutping: Ng5 Gwok3hing3) was elected to the California State Assembly in November 2006 and represents the 49th District. He is an American politician and member of the Democratic Party. He previously served on the Monterey Park City Council and was Mayor from 2004-2005.
Campaign Finance$2,200,750 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block