- Office Held:
- US House, NC
- Office Sought:
- US House, NC
John Howard Coble (born March 18, 1931) is the U.S. Representative for North Carolina's 6th congressional district, serving since 1985. He is a member of the Republican Party.
Campaign Finance$503,434 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $503,434 #512 of 713 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $925,991 #378 of 713 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $181,092 #194 of 713 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $2,800,000 Saab Barracuda USA LLC: Ultra Lightweight Camouflage Net System (ULCANS) 2010 $2,000,000 Energizer Corporation: High Power Ultra Lightweight Zinc-Air Battery 2010 $1,800,000 National Textile Center, Raleigh, NC: Textile Research 2010 $1,600,000 RF Micro Devices: Gallium Nitride (GaN) Microelectronics and Materials 2010 $1,600,000 PPG Industries: Advanced Composite Armor for Force Protection 2010 $1,600,000 RF Micro Devices: Gallium Nitride (GaN) Power Technology 2010 $1,600,000 General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems: Autonomous Anti-Submarine Warfare Vertical Beam Array Sonar 2010 $1,000,000 Burlington-Alamance County Regional Airport runway and taxiway project, NC 2010 $965,000 Textile/Clothing Textile Corporation, Raleigh, NC: Textile Research Programs 2010 $800,000 Timken Co: Hybrid Bearings