- Office Held:
- US House, KY
- Office Sought:
- US House, KY
Harold Dallas "Hal" Rogers (born December 31, 1937) is the U.S. Representative for Kentucky's 5th congressional district, serving since 1981. He is a member of the Republican Party.
Campaign Finance$893,371 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $893,371 #399 of 713 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $1,098,007 #322 of 713 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $709,125 #67 of 713 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $10,000,000 National Institute for Hometown Security, KY 2010 $9,500,000 Levisa and Tug Forks and Upper Cumberland River, WV, VA & KY (Kentucky) 2010 $5,000,000 Boneal Incorporated: Persistent Autonomous Maritime Surveillance 2010 $4,800,000 Outdoor Venture Corp: Modular Command Post Tent 2010 $4,800,000 Kentucky Department of Military Affairs: Kentucky National Guard Emergency Response Generator Stockpile 2010 $4,450,000 Operation UNITE, Somerset, KY: Narcotics Law Enforcement & Interdiction, Education and Deterrence 2010 $3,920,000 Blue Grass Army Depot: Blue Grass Army Depot Supercritical Water Oxidation-Conventional Demil 2010 $3,600,000 Kentucky National Guard: Kentucky National Guard Counter-Drug Program 2010 $3,600,000 Aspen Compressor, LLC: Production of Miniature Compressors for Electronics and Personal Cooling 2010 $3,000,000 Outdoor Venture Corp: Air-Supported Temper Tent