- Latest Office Held:
- US House, OR
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, OR
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Greg Walden
Gregory Paul Walden (born January 10, 1957) is the U.S. Representative for Oregon's 2nd congressional district, serving since 1999. He is a member of the Republican Party.
Campaign Finance$12,335,774 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2009 $4,000,000 ONAMI Nanoelectronics and Nanometrology Initiative 2009 $4,000,000 ONAMI Safer Nanomaterials and Nanomanufacturing 2010 $3,840,000 Portland State University (Blumenauer, Oregon State University (Blumenauer, and University of Oregon (Blumenauer: ONAMI Nanoelectronics, Nanometrology and Nanobiotechnology Initiative 2010 $3,520,000 Portland State University (Blumenauer, Oregon State University (Blumenauer, and University of Oregon (Blumenauer: ONAMI Safer Nanomaterials and Nanomanufacturing 2008 $3,200,000 Oregon Nanoscience & Microtechnologies Institute: Materials -- ONAMI Safer Nanomaterials and Nanomanufacturing 2010 $2,500,000 Portland State University (Blumenauer, Oregon State University (Blumenauer, and University of Oregon (Blumenauer: ONAMI Miniaturized Tactical Energy Systems Development 2008 $2,500,000 Oregon Nanoscience & Microtechnologies Institute: Electronics and Electronic Devices -- ONAMI Miniature Tactical Energy Systems Development 2008 $2,462,250 Roberts Field, Redmond Municipal Airport, Expand the terminal 2010 $2,400,000 University of Oregon: Brain Safety Net 2009 $2,400,000 ONAMI Miniature Tactical Energy Systems Development