- Office Held:
- US House, PA
- Office Sought:
- US House, PA
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Glenn Thompson
Glenn "G.T." Thompson (born July 27, 1959) is the U.S. Representative for Pennsylvania's 5th congressional district, serving since 2009. He is a member of the Republican Party.
Campaign Finance$1,070,715 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $1,070,715 #338 of 713 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $974,429 #362 of 713 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $99,239 #251 of 713 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $2,400,000 Impact Technologies, LLC: Smart Oil Sensor 2010 $1,600,000 NanoBlox, Inc.: Domestic Production of Nanodiamond for Military Applications 2010 $1,600,000 KCF Technologies: Self Powered Prosthetic Limb Technology 2010 $821,000 Pennsylvania State University: Milk Safety, PA 2010 $750,000 U.S. Route 322 Corridor Safety Improvements, Centre County, PA 2010 $500,000 Centre County, Bellefonte, PA: Emergency Communications Systems 2010 $500,000 Clarion County Commissioners, Clarion, PA: North West Central Regional Interoperability Strategic Telecommunication Plan 2010 $500,000 Piezo Resonance Innovations, Inc.,: Lightweight, Battery Driven, and Battlefield Deployment Ready NG Feeding Tube CleanerRequested by 2010 $372,000 Pennsylvania State University: Dairy Farm Profitability, PA 2010 $360,000 Area Transportation Authority of North Central PA, Rolling Stock