- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, CA
George Purdy Radanovich (born June 20, 1955) is a former U.S. Representative for California's 19th congressional district, serving from 1995 to 2011. The district includes most of northern Fresno, as well as several rural areas northeast of the city. On December 29, 2009, Radanovich announced he would not seek reelection in 2010. He is a member of the Republican Party.
Campaign Finance$5,033,822 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2008 $2,400,000 NI Industries: 5 Inch/54 Gun Ammunition -- 554 Ammunition 2009 $2,000,000 Remote Video Weapons Sight, USSOCOM SBIR 2008 $2,000,000 Westland Technologies Inc.: Ship Self Defense (Engage Soft Kill/EW) -- Advanced Radar Absorbing Tiles for Surface Ships 2008 $1,631,000 Pierce's Disease (CA) 2009 $1,531,000 Pierce's Disease, CA 2009 $1,330,000 State Route 180 East, CA 2009 $1,200,000 Cartridge, 105mm High Explosive Plastic-Tracer, M393A3 HEP-T 2008 $1,000,000 LandTech: Advanced Weapons Technology -- Remote Video Weapon Sight, USSOCOM Phase III 2009 $956,000 Sacramento - San Joaquin Comprehensive, CA 2008 $738,000 Applied Agriculture and Environmental Research (CA)