- Office Held:
- US House, CA
- Office Sought:
- US House, CA
Gary Gene Miller (born October 16, 1948) is the U.S. Representative for California's 42nd congressional district, and previously the 41st, serving since 2003. He is a member of the Republican Party.
Campaign Finance$1,271,304 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $1,271,304 #276 of 722 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $1,706,171 #155 of 722 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $426,075 #114 of 722 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending National Assn of RealtorsSupport $2,498,553 National Association Of Realtors Congressional FundSupport $708,028 Humane Society of the USSupport $32,852 National Rifle Association Institute For Legislative ActionSupport $3,968 National Rifle AssnSupport $3,968 Jobs Opportunity And Freedom Political Action Committee - JofpacSupport $2,134 Democratic Party of CaliforniaOppose $1,400
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block