Frank R. Wolf
- Latest Office Held:
- US House, VA
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, VA
Frank Rudolph Wolf (born January 30, 1939) is the U.S. Representative for Virginia's 10th congressional district, serving since 1981. He is a member of the Republican Party.
Campaign Finance$8,464,099 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2008 $34,300,000 Dulles Corridor Metrorail Project 2009 $29,100,000 Dulles Corridor Metrorail, VA 2008 $3,113,000 Field Maintenance Shop 2010 $3,000,000 Loudoun County Sheriff's Office, Leesburg, VA: Northern Virginia Regional Gang Task Force 2009 $2,500,000 City of Manassas Park: City of Manassas Park Northern Virginia Regional Gang Task Force 2008 $2,350,000 Northern Virginia Regional Gang Task Force 2008 $2,209,000 JASON Project 2010 $1,000,000 Clarke County Sheriff, Berryville, VA: Northwest Regional Gang Task Force 2008 $984,000 Shenandoah Valley Battlefield National Historic District 2008 $980,000 PRTC Bus Facilities