- Office Held:
- US House, NH
- Office Sought:
- US House, NH
Frank Guinta (pronounced /ˈɡɪntə/) (born September 26, 1970) is a current Republican candidate for New Hampshire's 1st congressional district seat in 2010. He has previously served as the mayor of Manchester, New Hampshire, an alderman, a state representative and a Congressional aide.
Campaign Finance$1,880,670 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Democratic Congressional Campaign CmteOppose $1,958,054 House Majority PACOppose $113,995 Service Employees International UnionOppose $108,956 Women Vote!Oppose $70,479 EMILY's ListOppose $70,479 Working Assets Long DistanceOppose $44,588 Right to LifeSupport $5,208 Associated Builders and Contractors Inc.Support $3,279
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event Feb. 18, 2014
- Fundraiser at Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown