- Office Sought:
- US House, NH
Frank Guinta (pronounced /ˈɡɪntə/) (born September 26, 1970) is a current Republican candidate for New Hampshire's 1st congressional district seat in 2010. He has previously served as the mayor of Manchester, New Hampshire, an alderman, a state representative and a Congressional aide.
Campaign Finance$1,538,942 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $1,538,942 #202 of 713 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $1,558,944 #197 of 713 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $348 #595 of 713 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending EMILY's ListOppose $60,079 Women Vote!Oppose $60,079 Planned ParenthoodOppose $43,876 Planned Parenthood VotesOppose $43,876 National Fedn of Independent BusinessSupport $33,833 Rightchange.com Inc (527 Political Org)Support $16,575 Business Industry PACSupport $11,499 Fund for American OpportunitySupport $9,690 Right to LifeSupport $6,294 Environment AmericaOppose $7
Donor Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event March 17, 2015
- Fundraiser at TBD
March 13, 2015
- Fundraiser at Manchester Country Club